LOCAL FARMERS AND PRODUCER ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR LOCAL ECONOMY!
We have spoken to the Beaumont Health Department and feel comfortable stating that we believe the market place is at low risk for transmission because of the protocols we have had in place since March 23.
- We are an outdoor market
- We do not allow shoppers into the market until the bell rings at 8:00
- We limit the number of shoppers in the market for social distancing purposes.
- We have been asking shoppers and vendors not to come if they feel ill.
- We have asked that you help with the social distancing inside the market by having only one (1) customer at a vendor’s table at a time.
- We ask that you do not touch the produce/product and let the vendor get it for you.
- We offer gloves, face masks, a hand washing station and hand sanitizer at our information.
Farmers Markets are vital during this strange time but they need your support. There are benefits to visiting a farmers market in light of coronavirus in terms of the fact that you’re outside, there’s fresh air moving and the supply chain is shorter. We hope you will continue to support our local farmers and agriculture and shop with us on Saturdays from 8 a.m. until 11:00.
The Beaumont Farmers’ Market
The BFM, a locally run, seasonal, open air market will resume Saturday, February 15, 2020 and will remain open through mid-December 2020.
Hours are 8 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. every Saturday, rain or shine.
If you are interested in learning about the guidelines for any of our areas you can print the guidelines from this website under the heading “Become a Vendor”. Please note…no applications will be accepted the day of the Market.