Beaumont Farmers Market (BFM)
Hispanic Heritage Month, September 15 – October 15 at BFM – See Events page for celebration details
Join us at the Beaumont Farmers Market!
- We are an open-air, rain or shine, outdoor market.
- Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Located at 6525 College St. between Langham and Dowlen, under the basketball court, at the Athletic Complex.
- Beaumont Zip Bus Route #10 College St, exit Dowlen and Calder
- 2022 Season runs January 15 through December 17.
- The bell rings at 8:00am to allow shoppers into the market. (No early admission.)
- We are now accepting SNAP! Get the details here.
Seasonal Produce | Meat, Chicken, Pork & Eggs | Jellies & Pickles | Salsas & Hot Sauce | Seasonings | Honey | Coffee | Baked Goods | Bath & Body | Flowers | Pottery | Outdoor Furniture & More
LOCAL FARMERS AND PRODUCERS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR LOCAL ECONOMY!
- Stimulate local economies
- Increase access to nutritious foods
- Support healthy communities
- Promote sustainability
- Preserve farmland
The Beaumont Farmers Market is a 501(c)(3) organization. Make your tax-deductible donation today!
If you are interested in becoming a Vendor please read our Guidelines and FAQ before submitting an inquiry on the Become a Vendor page. Please note…no applications will be accepted the day of the Market.