HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BFM Guidelines
Please read complete set of Market Rules before signing the application.
- Who may sell at the market is determined by the Beaumont Farmers’ Market Board of Directors. New vendors will not be accepted the day of the market.
- Because of organizational costs the BFM is implementing a $20.00 processing fee. This fee must accompany your application. The $20.00 application processing fee is non-refundable and also includes vendors in the Grower’s Nook. Please make your check to: Becki Stedman: C/O BFM
- The BFM will operate every Saturday from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. rain or shine. All vendors must stay until closing time. If you are not planning on being at the BFM on a Saturday please contact the Market Manager by Friday. The cost for a 10X10 space is $10 per Saturday.
- All vendors must be set up by 7:45 or they may not be admitted into the market are.
- Vendors in the Growers Nook should be unloaded and their cars parked 30 minutes prior to opening. Once they have sold out they may leave but their cars may not enter into the market area.
- Tables for the Grower’s Nook are provided on a first come basis and cost $10 for one 6′ table. Those who sell weekly in the Nook will be given the same location each Saturday.
- Space for seasonal vendors, those who come only certain times of the year, is on a first come basis, as market space allows. You must call the Market Manager before coming and the earlier the better.
- All participating vendors must have a sign stating where they are from and display their prices at the beginning of each market day. Remember, the appearance of your booth is one key element to successful selling.