HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BFM Guidelines
Please read complete set of Market Rules before signing the application.
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THE DAY OF THE MARKET.
- Who may sell at the market is determined by the Beaumont Farmers’ Market Board of Directors. Before sending in an application a prospective vendor should first, fill out the an interest form with details about your business.
- New vendors will not be accepted the day of the market.
- The BFM will operate every Saturday from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. rain or shine. All vendors must stay until closing time. If you are not planning on being at the BFM on a Saturday please contact the Market Manager by Friday. The cost for a 10X10 space is $10 per Saturday.
- The BFM Committee will assign stalls based on the best interests of the market as a whole. While vendors may have a customary location, this is subject to change at the discretion of the BFM committee. This committee will consider the various needs of particular vendors and accommodate them to the extent possible.
- All vendors must be set up by 7:45 or they may not be admitted into the market are.
- Vendors in the Growers Nook should be unloaded and their cars parked 15 minutes prior to opening. Once they have sold out they may leave but their cars may not enter into the market area.
- Space for seasonal vendors, those who come only certain times of the year, is on a first come basis, as market space allows. You must call the Market Manager before coming.
- All participating vendors must have a sign stating where they are from and display their prices at the beginning of each market day. Remember, the appearance of your booth is one key element to successful selling.